How to win the PPA Competition?
With one week to go until you must have your professional indemnity insurance in place, Professional Pharmacists Australia is giving you a change to win one FREE PPA Protect Membership valid until June 2020. The PPA Protect union membership includes Professional Indemnity Insurance for Pharmacists, access to seminars and webinars, and regular updates on your industry. You are supporting us in our pay rise claims by joining the union.
Who can enter?
All pracitising Australian Pharmacists who are not current members of PPA.
What to do to win?
You have until 28 April at 11:59 PM AEDT to type your reply.
How is the winner selected?
Our pharmacy committee will judge the posted comments and the winner will be announced on Monday 29th April, 2019.
We will contact the winner via Facebook messenger, email (if available) and then post their name on our page. They must get in touch with us in 24 h to confirm their details, or we will select another winner.
How to claim your prize?
After the winner has been notified, they are responsible for getting in touch with our membership team via phone or email to finish processing their membership.
Don’t forget to read the Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Professional Pharmacists Australia Ltd (ABN: 99 589 872 974 ) whose registered office is at 152 Miller St, West Melbourne 3003, Australia.
- To enter, you must be a resident of Australia aged 18 years or over, who has completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy, is currently working as a pharmacist, and is not currently a member of Professional Pharmacists Australia.
- The competition is closed to employees of Professional Pharmacists Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The Promotion period is between 9 AM AEDT 22 April 2019 until 11:59 PM AEDT 28 April 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Tell us in 20 words or less why penalty rates are important to you by commenting on the Facebook Post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is: One free PPA Protect Membership until June 2020.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Professionals Pharmacists Australia reserve the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where we reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.